From the top-selling author of The Book on Rental Property Investing, this companion book will be your comprehensive guide to effectively managing tenants in your rental properties.
No matter how great you are at finding real estate deals, you could lose everything if you don’t manage your properties correctly. However, being a landlord doesn’t have to mean middle-of-the-night phone calls, costly evictions, or daily frustrations with ungrateful tenants. Being a landlord can be fun―but only if you do it right!
Learning to effectively manage your tenants means more freedom, less drama, and higher profits from your real estate business. Written with both new and experienced landlords in mind, this comprehensive book takes you on an insider tour of the Turners’ management business. Discover exactly how they’ve been able to maximize profit, minimize stress, and have a blast doing it. Through personal stories of the mistakes and successes they’ve experienced, you’ll learn every trick, tool, and system you need to manage your rentals―and change the way you think about property management altogether.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The subtle mindset shift that will increase your chance at success one hundred times over
- Low-cost strategies to attract the best tenants who won’t rip you off
- Seven types of tenants you should never rent to
- Nineteen provisions that your rental lease should include in order to protect yourself
- Practical tips to assure your tenant pays on time and stays long-term
- How to take the pain and stress out of your bookkeeping and taxes
- And much more!